View Single Post

Old 06-24-2019, 08:28 AM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander2010 View Post
THINFS tour has just wrapped up the UK leg of operations and I think it's fair to say that those of us who attended one or more shows thoroughly enjoyed it however there is no denying that it's been a struggle for Jon.

My question is that although we have rumours flying around about a potential new album in the works how do we see the next chapter of Bon Jovi as a band unfolding once the remainder of the THINFS tour wraps up?

Do we see Bon Jovi hit the road again for another world tour? Assuming that Jon's struggles continue can he even deliver that anymore without completely changing even the most basic of staple songs/watering down setlists?

Will we see them in the UK again? Or will they just release a new album and do a few select live concerts to play the album in its entirety such as the Count Basie theatre performance and London Palladium etc?

This is in no way designed to be a post to start a flaming war about "Jon should retire" and "the band is done" rather an opportunity for everyone to post what they feel is going to happen next, what sort of time frames are we looking for on a new album and tour (if any)
I’d like them to get Richie back but keep Phil X too. Say “we’ve had great fun but this is goodbye.”
Thank the fans, go on a nostalgia tour where they leave it out there every night and go back to playing different stuff spanning their career.
Not a chance in hell of it happening though.