View Single Post

Old 05-30-2022, 05:33 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiccritic101 View Post
There isn't really much the band can do these except continue with the same old cycle of touring and releasing album flops. Bon Jovi's star power just isn't as strong as it used to be. I've noticed that media interest in the band seems to have dwindled since the end of BWC era, even when they put out THINFS and announced the following tour the hype and press interest just wasn't as big as it used to be i.e Lost Highway, The Circle and What About Now.

The only way the band will ever reach the heights they once did is if they collaborate and release a record with one of current newer artists like Adele or Harry Styles etc

I hate to say it but BON JOVI reached nostalgia status long ago.
That would be around the time they lost their label deal and everything that comes with it (in-house PR departments, marketing, promo budgets, social media). Lack of interest didn't help but it's not like the band was doing much to keep the big appearances going.