Thread: What's next?
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
If that’s how you feel, shouldn’t you call it a day in being a fan and not demand or insist that they should stop creating what they want to it stop bringing joy to the people who see them on tour?

When I get tired of a TV show and think it’s gone in the wrong direction or lost whatever I liked about it in the first place, I stop watching. Same for musicians. It doesn’t hurt me if the things I used to like keep going without me.

Also, I think Jon would retire before he did an anniversary tour.
I am no longer a fan of the band, well, not in this current format sound and state.
If the people who have seen them like what they see thats great for them.
Theres a reason they didnt come to Europe and I honestly believe (and Americans dont take this wrong way) we are a more demanding crowd and JBJ cant deliver it anymore. He knows he'll get lynched bringing these recent performances and cruddy set lists to Europe.
I personally dont see anyone who has like the band for the last 20+ years can enjoy what they see and hear from this shambles.

Using your TV show theory Ill go back to the first 6 series which made me want watch it every day. Like poor later series of classic TVs progs I hope they get cancelled.
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo

Last edited by steel_horse75; 05-24-2018 at 04:07 PM..