Thread: What's next?
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2018, 09:54 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
I am no longer a fan of the band, well, not in this current format sound and state.
If the people who have seen them like what they see thats great for them.
Theres a reason they didnt come to Europe and I honestly believe (and Americans dont take this wrong way) we are a more demanding crowd and JBJ cant deliver it anymore. He knows he'll get lynched bringing these recent performances and cruddy set lists to Europe.
I personally dont see anyone who has like the band for the last 20+ years can enjoy what they see and hear from this shambles.

Using your TV show theory Ill go back to the first 6 series which made me want watch it every day. Like poor later series of classic TVs progs I hope they get cancelled.
You are wrong,this is your opinion,not majority. I am fan over 25 years and I like it,it is not 92-96 level of playing and singing but its good enough.
My theory why they didnt come to Europe this year is probably too many big bands touring Europe this year-Metallica,Guns n Roses,Maiden,U2.
They should do arena tour in Europe next year or just one stadium concert per country.