Thread: What's next?
View Single Post

Old 08-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
But my biggest gripe is: If he thinks so highly of their last few albums, why do we get the same songs again and again? LH, The Circle, WAN, BB and THINFS all have decent to very good tracks. Yet we always get Lost Highway, We Got It Going On, I Love This Town, Born To Follow, Working Man, Because We Can etc.
There are tons of album cuts there that would be great for diehards to listen to and the general audience wouldn't care because they don't know the songs either way in most cases.
Play songs like Any Other Day, Love's The Only Rule, I'm With You, I'm Your Man etc. from time to time and us diehards would probably be a lot more happy.
Jon probably knows that 90% of the fans that go to see them only know the 1st single from the newer albums. That's why he plays We Weren't Born To Follow, Lost Higway, Because We Can etc.. at every show. The die hards are a very little part of the crowd compared to the casual so that's why nowadays Jon plays a laughable amount of rarities for them. The other reason is that he knows his voice sucks and can't handle singing more rarities.