View Single Post

Old 04-09-2017, 02:34 AM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
I think many people would have quit a long time ago! But there goals were allinged, something that just wasn't there anymore. It's the way he quit that has fans pissed off, and even more so, cancelling his handful of dates on his aftermath tour. But I truly believe Richie wanted out for a while, and maybe he found himself in a place where he just said to himself (as I have said in some jobs that I've had) "If i don't get out now, I'll just find another reason to stay here unsatisfied for god knows how long". But this has been debated to death, in my opinion the dude is doing what makes him happy and good on him, I just wish he would have chosen a more professional way to end it with the band, and I also wish he would get his act together a lot better. What he had going on his 2012 solo run was actually really freaking cool, he could get back to that level of playing and singing he could gain a lot of respect back from the Bon Jovi fans that have strayed from him lately....
Yeah - this is actually a decent answer. I just cannot get passed the WAY he did it. So hurtful to everyone - except himself of course.

You write your truth and I'll write mine.