View Single Post

Old 04-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to Gabriel Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
I think many people would have quit a long time ago! But there goals were allinged, something that just wasn't there anymore. It's the way he quit that has fans pissed off, and even more so, cancelling his handful of dates on his aftermath tour. But I truly believe Richie wanted out for a while, and maybe he found himself in a place where he just said to himself (as I have said in some jobs that I've had) "If i don't get out now, I'll just find another reason to stay here unsatisfied for god knows how long". But this has been debated to death, in my opinion the dude is doing what makes him happy and good on him, I just wish he would have chosen a more professional way to end it with the band, and I also wish he would get his act together a lot better. What he had going on his 2012 solo run was actually really freaking cool, he could get back to that level of playing and singing he could gain a lot of respect back from the Bon Jovi fans that have strayed from him lately....

Couldn't agree more.

I think it went exactly like you said, once more Jon wanted to tour and he, somehow, convinced once again all the band members. It's like zRichie caught himself in a situation where he wanted to move foward but other people was forcing him to follow other people's dream.

Like you said, it was the same dream for a long time, but not anymore. He was trying to do his solo album since 2005, right? Again, his boss was persuasive and later he realized that he couldn't do that anymore.

Analyzing the history behind the band, Jon, Richie and what the band members said in the past, it's very likely.

Well done, little buddy.