View Single Post

Old 04-09-2017, 05:32 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to Gabriel Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I know that the guys in the band have expressed over and over again that Jon is the visionary and they trust his leadership. I also know that Tico, David, and Hugh all could have called it quits by now too. But where are they? With Jon, following his vision and leadership still. He can't be that bad if he can keep band members for 30+ years.

Richie appears to have problems with insecurities and substance abuse. He appears to exercise bad judgment in many aspects of his life, from the women he surrounds himself with to his business ventures including White Trash Beautiful and being unable to fulfill tour commitments--his own and the band's.
Richie is the only of the members that pursued a career outside Bon Jovi and has a minimal chance to shine outside Bon jovi. He's the co writer of many big hits and it's very respect in the industry on this aspect.

So, where are they?

Off course they're with Jon, clearly they don't have any aspirations in the music business.

And let me just get ahead you, Jon was Richie's boss. Richie did many tours and albums because he enjoyed it but his boss pushed him over and over. Richie's boss promised two years break and Richie thought, "great, I'll have time to record an album and do a little tour", then in the beginning of his mini tour,Richie's boss call him to get back from his break, and you know... It's " I want to tour and if you're not on board you're fired".

Maybe Richie got insecure, because he never wanted to be fired from Bon Jovi but still wanted to do his thing a little but the two years deal was break. So, yah, it seemed he got on board and later figured out he couldn't keep doing that.

So, if you never experienced something like that in your life, when you wanted to do something for you after spending 30 years doing something for others and at the same time didn't want to just get fired, then I have no arguments to keep this discussion.

I really hope you stop this childish behaviour towards him, accept Jon is an asshole as a boss and accept what Jon said: being in a band is not a life sentence, it's just ****ing work.

Well done, little buddy.