View Single Post

Old 04-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
The "show" itself was great - Jon really took the extra liberty to make up for it. I remember Who Says You Can't Go Home being one of the best I had ever seen.

But dear God Bobby's tone was so freaking bad. Raise Your Hands, Bad Name and the solo for Wanted were particularly incredibly dreadful. There wasn't even a guitar solo in a couple songs- There was none in Bad Name for instance. I flew to Winnipeg the next day and Phil X was there. The show was a lot more stable, but Jon kind of was absent - The show in Winnipeg was easily the worst show I had ever been to not only to Bon Jovi standards, but to my concert standards.
Which is kind of "funny" (not for the people that went like you, of course), because in the first one, you have the backing guitarist taking lead, being unable to fill the shoes, and at the same time missing the backing guitar, which on paper must've just been really bad, and in the second one, you have a great guitarist, which may have forgot a note or to in 2 years, and a frontman who feels sorry for himself and isn't delivering up to standards