View Single Post

Old 06-13-2017, 08:19 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Its not just one thing... Its a slow regression of multiple factors...Each year/tour they lose a little more of what once made them amazing...

Jon's voice continues to regress... Losing band members, Ageing, Other Interests, Etc... This then results in a loss of confidence...

When you are on a winning team, you're into it... When you are on a losing one, you want to quit...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I'm Jon's age and it just gets harder to keep up the stamina and enthusiasm one had in the past. It's not that I don't want to keep doing what I've been doing but it gets harder and it's hard to let go. I think Jon is at that point. There is no way he can top or keep up with what he did in the past but at the same time he's not ready to totally give it up. I'm sure he recognizes he's been so lucky getting to have been (be) a "rock star" which only a handful of people ever become so the giving it up and moving on is terribly hard.

He definitely changed overnight during the WAN tour. That tour was too much and certainly his last like that. With the book already coming out for the THINFS tour, I think it's basically over except for the foreign dates already announced.

I believe JBJ will be just fine with all of his extra interests to attend to and his family but it will still sting that the glory days are certainly over.

I'm so sorry to say this and feel for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk