View Single Post

Old 06-01-2022, 11:11 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

I think it boils down to how it was prepared. I can't knock em for the O2 sounding bad, those are clearly just the camera feeds and less processed audio. It gave us a gorgeous version of Letting You Go. I don't know if I'd think of it as amateur but it's not like it was recorded to be shared on a mass scale.

It sucks that this is all done so far in advance. To hire a company to film, edit, mix and master for a DVD Release isn't as easy as just doing on a whim. It made all the sense in the world to do it in a venue like MSG, just a huge shame Jon's voice nosedived the way it did.

The edit of MSG was completely in their control, sucks that they botched it but looking at what we got was great. Living in Sin? Dry County? Blood on Blood all pro shot on a major DVD was nice. It's not a terrible show but yeah, a Europe crowd will go more crazy than a US one.