View Single Post

Old 12-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Next 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
I doubt Jon and Richie were ever "best bro's" to be honest. Certainly not for many years...
I might sound ignorant or whatever you call it but my speculation is that right after the HAND tour, I think something changed during that time. The success of Who Says really has a huge role to Jon's mentality. Can't put these to proper words but the band became a money making machine onwards. Jon wanted success to be stretched further, but he just can't make it. But I'll give him credit though for what he has done during The Circle tour though but then he makes another GH compilation and add another single, still fails. He was on his late 40's that time so there's no need to have such workload. Same goes to the other members too. Especially Richie. I mean if you just came off from releasing your third solo album then why tour with the band right? You still have to promote it no matter what. He probably still wants to promote until 2013 but then his "has been" boss records yet another album so he has no choice but to work his ass off.

Also back to the HAND tour, that was probably the last time that the band were having fun together. Jon's passion was all over the place and you can still see that "bond" they once had. Watching them live nowadays was like seeing myself working in the office. They just look bored. That below average voice and zero stage presence is pretty much the cherry in the cake for me but hey as long as he delivers entertainment, I'm okay with it.