View Single Post

Old 12-13-2006, 02:26 AM
These Days

Send a message via MSN to Emil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Ever notice how people often like the bonus tracks more than the album tracks? I think it's mental (myself included): something about the songs that are the underdog songs since they didn't quite make the cut.
Yeah I think you may have a point. But I truly feel that ever since Crush, the band has proven over and over that they have serious problems with selecting the tracklist, as well as the single-choises. This was never a problem in the past and thereīs not much to complain about when it comes to tracklists and single-choises from their pre-2000 albums. We all have our favourites from the box set, sure, but all in all I think the majority is pretty satisfied.

But you donīt need to hang around here at JT for long before you realise how much people prefer the Bounce-demos to the songs that made the album, how much people love Nothing and DLS etc. I think youīre right in one way, but I really do feel that the bands judgement about things like these has gotten worse. However, thatīs just my opinion of course!