View Single Post

Old 01-25-2003, 07:19 AM
Breakout

Send a message via ICQ to Track7 Send a message via MSN to Track7 Send a message via Yahoo to Track7
Default Will there be another? :(

Hmmm

So everyone agrees there will be a break after the boxset. But do you think this time it will be for good. In a way it wont devestate me they do hang up their guitars, cause I'd rather remember them for the great stuff, and the fact i did get to see them live.

I really wish and hope that they will make another album of music instead of watering it down to try and win popularity. Both crush and Bounce have moments of beauty and genius on, classic jovi. BUT it is restrained and not true to what they did up to 1996.

I mean i know that they evolve and keep up with the times...but crush and bounce seem to be great ideas, cashed in to make them more popular.

Hope i am wrong...my expectations of Bounce would be that it would hark back to KTF, be longer more epic, perhaps a bit darker (not as dark as TD but KTF) experimental. And in a way what makes it worse is that I feel it attempted this but only half-heartedly i.e short songs, not real guitar solo's (even crush had a couple great solo's), what seems like rushed vocals, and i think for as modern as bounce sounds OVER produced.

If they still "have it" then i hope they abandon this comercial slant they've had recently and make an album for themselves, and thus the fans...

If not then i'd like them to go off seperately for good..do solo things, and be remembered for how amazing they were.

What does everyone else think And hope for?

Track

You can just pretend it’s all over

But not me…”