View Single Post

Old 07-27-2008, 03:16 AM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via MSN to jade4jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 View Post
I don't see what people's problems are with Crush. I really like it(with the exception of It's My Life and Say It Isn't So). IMO, it has two good ballads, and OWN/Just Older are brilliant.

It's better than Have A Nice Day, too, IMO.
Hehe, that's just your opinion though. My problem with it? It just doesn't have enough songs on there that I like. I don't like it much as an album, because of that. Atlough I do like a small handful of songs on it. I just don't feel they did all they were capable of, on that album. Well actually I think it's more, they were going for a different sound. To be more modern, and appeal to different audience. And as I said before, they definitely achieved that...and good for them too. But for me personaly, it's not their best music at all. But that's just a personal thing, because I like the bigger rock sound Jovi the best, in general. Sure I love a good ballad too, but they have NOTHING on there that is say...Always level. Now THAT'S a bloody ballad!!! I mean what are you classing on there as a "great ballad"? Just out of interest, I'm not picking on you or anything. Because all this is about is personal taste.