View Single Post

Old 07-28-2008, 01:52 AM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via MSN to jade4jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I think Just Older would have been a good first single. The only problem with that though is it wouldn't have had the wow factor with the younger generation.
Nah. I definitely agree with Neurotica33. If it wasn't for IML, well...I'm not sure what would have happend really. I don't think it would have been pretty though. And that's coming from someone, that doesn't like Crush much. And I'm dissapointed Jovi aren't as rocky as they used to be, and I wish they'd go back to it. But Crush-ish Bon Jovi is loads better than no Bon jovi. They definitely needed IML, and to wow the younger generation. Kids were like (and still are) "wow this song's sooo good!!!" But I had already loved Jovi for years. And I was like "that's not even one of their best songs!" But for the more Pop Rock type lovers, and a lot of people, that were my age back when it came out - it was perfect, and it made them go out and buy Jovi albums. Or a lot of them did, at least. I think if Just Older were the first single, it probably would have sunk badly. But I guess you never know. We will never know! lol