View Single Post

Old 06-13-2016, 09:29 PM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986
Default Would you buy Blu Rays of remastered of previous Bon Jovi DVDs?

Just a thought as I'm watching the new Rolling Stones Totally Stripped Blu Ray box set which I bought my dad for his birthday (I know it's all previously unreleased material but it got me thinking anyway) that if Bon Jovi decided to re-release video albums like Live in London, The Crush Tour and This Left Feels Right Live in 1080p HD (with all the bonus features, maybe more), would any of you upgrade?

Me, if they were at bargain prices and done right I probably would pick them all up, if for no reason other than to revisit them as I haven't watched any of the DVD's in a long time. I think they'd all look great in HD. Live in London was shot on film which could be rescanned at 1080p (NOT Upscaled!) and This Left Feels Right Live was originally shot in High Definition (or so it says on the back of the DVD) which was the first time I'd ever heard the term so that one would work. Not sure about The Crush Tour, I mean the DVD looked great but I doubt anything digital from 2000 would have been in HD.

I'm just being a bit of a nerd at the moment but I'd just wondered what everyone thought.

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.