View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Just posting

Check out this asshat's response:

"Selling music doesn't mean they've broken into new audiences - their fan base is likely still buying. Just like they are buying concert tickets. They are successful products. I don't see how album sales means they are picking up new fans. Who buys full albums anymore?? Old foggies

And I know Bon Jovi is a band (not just JBV) but lets be real.. he's the face of the band and would live and die by his participation. The other guys would go onto other gigs.

They haven't really been much of a shaker in awhile. Successful? Sure.. but lets face it.. if they were put out on the stage at the Superbowl.. what would they play? Their old stuff. They have a great fan base. I can't honestly remember the last time I heard their name even uttered on TV or radio - let alone saw it in someone's playlist.

I doubt any kids in my daughters high school could name more than 3 tunes from either Bon Jovi or Springsteen... heck I'd extend that to college grads at my office. The world is big enough to sustain all kinds of acts."

This is the type of moron you just wanna reach through you screen and smack upside the head. They THINK they know what they're talking about, yet they have absolutely no F'N clue.