View Single Post

Old 12-18-2023, 05:36 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveages View Post
It's possible that there may be some "coincidence" because Elton John was on the North American leg of the Sleeping with the Past Tour during those dates. And if I understood correctly, they could have joined to record 'Dyin' Ain't much of a Livin'. Now, let's consider that Alice Cooper was promoting the album "Trash," which was recorded at some point in 1988 and released in July 1989. The possibilities are not zero, as it was an era where artists collaborated on different albums with various musicians. I don't assert that the band recorded any tracks for the album, but I get the impression that they may have been influenced in some way. For example, "Miracle" is a song that could have fit at some point on the "New Jersey" album, but it's just the impression I have. I hope that Jon reveals, at some point, the songs that might have been left out of Young Guns II, especially considering that the album's producer recorded songs with Jon after its release. It's confusing, and Jon is a tightly sealed chest full of mysteries.
I hear the theory you're going for here, but Emilio has told the story about how Blaze of Glory was written while the movie was still being filmed and it didn't start until 1990 with Blaze being the catalyst song that led to more. There's just no way anything involving this started during the Jersey tour.