View Single Post

Old 05-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Something for the Posts

Two instantly jump out at me.

Seeing them for the first time and the NEC in Birmingham on the KTF tour. The image of Richie coming on stage right in front on me, just a silhouette in front a blue light and opening with the I Believe riff is forever etched in my brain! Then hearing Jon do Fields of Fire acoustic I think for the first time ever. I loved the song instantly, so was happy it finally got released 3 years later on the These Days special edition! Hearing them do Blood on Blood that night was a fantastic suprise I wasn't expecting (we didn't have setlist.fm back then haha), one of my favourite songs!

Second would be seeing them at the Nokia Theatre in NYC. Seeing them at such an small venue was incredible, almost in exactly the same spot as i was at the NEC. Jon was really giving it his all that night and the people around us in the crowd were some of the most freindly people i'd ever met at a gig. All massive Bon Jovi geeks. Such a great night!

Another one that just came to me was hearing them do It's Hard Letting You Go in the encore at the last night of the O2 run.

Last edited by Thinny; 05-07-2022 at 06:25 PM..