View Single Post

Old 04-14-2022, 10:07 AM
Jovi FANatic

What a load of crap. Deep cuts... where? the acoustic set has been dropped, LTOR played a couple of times then replaced in the encore by an overplayed song. Like everyone here Bon Jovi were my band. Seen them live every tour since 1996 and been a fan since 1986. This tour is horrible. No creative spark and very little chemistry. Jon has lost his voice to a point where it is now impossible to listen and find any enjoyment. I feel sorry for those paying money for this. I saw the band at Wembley in 2019 and it was obviously he was struggling but he gave it absolutely everything. It wasn't perfect but I did enjoy it. Fast forward 3 years and it is another big step backwards.

The question is what does the future hold? 40th anniversary tour? if so how does Jon get through that? is it time for Richie to come back.. could he maybe sing 2 or 3 songs with David doing In These Arms also.. it would certainly take the pressure off Jon and give the fans something different. At this point it's the only way I'd consider purchasing a ticket. This current tour isn't how I'd want to remember the band.

Very very sad.