View Single Post

Old 04-17-2022, 02:23 PM
Jovi FANatic

We had an awesome time. Our girls’ first Bon Jovi show, and they sang and danced the whole time. They loved it. That made me happy. It’s weird, the vocals are so off on some songs like Bad Name and Who Says, and others sound good. I’m sure YouTube videos will prove me wrong, but It’s My Life, Keep The Faith, and Have A Nice Day were super enjoyable. Roller Coaster was fantastic and went over really well with the crowd. I thought I never needed to hear Whole Lot of Leavin’ and I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead in concert again. But they’re right in Jon’s wheelhouse (so to speak). Sleep especially was fun.

I didn’t know if Jon would make it through the a capella opening to Prayer. His voice seemed to waver. Strangely, as the band started in, he said: “Please rise for the playing of our national anthem.” Kudos to the guy behind me who was disgusted. What? So I definitely didn’t think we were getting Wanted. When it opened the encore, I was really surprised. Again, the videos will prove me wrong, but it was a 1000 times better than I thought it would be. His voice was gassed by the end, not much left for Who Says and Bad Medicine. Great night. Glad I went.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk