View Single Post

Old 04-17-2022, 07:06 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Watching a Bon Jovi live video is just the gift that keeps giving nowadays, really. There's no chemistry, Jon's suddenly smiling and point to every random stranger in the front row and has figured out all kinds of manners to supposedly make it a personal experience for those watching him fail up close.

I find it odd how any fan can lose himself in the show and not notice these awful vocals as the glue that's supposed to keep it together is so utterly focussed on either singing somewhere in key or hiding behind pseudo rock star poses and fake smiles that every performance falls apart as soon as he opens his mouth. So you lose yourself in what? It's not like there's any spectacle happening on stage unless you fall for the same gimmicks of your average cheap Vegas show. Those average karaoke bars in Japan and South Korea have better singers than Jon Bon Jovi. If anything, this shows just how much Bon Jovi fans do actually focus on the music as opposed to the smiles and gimmicks.

The thing that surprises me most is the constant "This is officially the last time I'm going to see them play because he can't go on like this" posts on here from the same bunch of people who've been saying this for about a decade. Considering how he's rarely ever in key and behind the beat all the time and you still coming home saying you enjoyed it he'll be able to keep doing this no matter what he'll sound like. So how will he keep doing this? As long as there's people willing to pay well over 300 dollars for this glorified karaoke band I'm sure you'll be able to go for this 40th anniversary because God Forbid, surely you can't miss the next cluster****?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan