View Single Post

Old 04-19-2022, 05:56 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
The way people glorified 2013 in 2016 after talking shit about the guy the entire BWC tour....this doesn't surprise me at all. People are romanticizing eras they actively disliked while they were happening.
I wonder if Richie's departure had anything to do with Jon's singing. The Circle/2011 Open Air -tour was the best tour since These Days. Jon sounded great and was singing better than on LH, HAND and Bounce tour,

On BWC tour he sounded awful (compared to 2011). And it's been downhill since then for him. After the first shows on THINFS tour I was convinced that they will never make it to Europe. His voice will not last. I thougt it cannot get any worse.

And how wrong I was. I cannot understand why is he doing this to himself and the fans. He cannot possibly enjoy singing a single song. He is struggling the whole show. And obviously he has to be aware of those horrible reviews.

But for some reason he is willing to ruin the band's legacy and become a laughing-stock. Sure Bon Jovi has never been the critics favorite, but this time all the shit he gets is well deserved.