View Single Post

Old 04-24-2022, 12:54 PM
Price of posting

Well, I think this is an honest opinion. On touring withdrawal, I think most of us would agree, except if it means we won't be able to get new music in the future.

Could Jon make a new album and not tour? I know that some artists have done it that way, but in the case of Bon Jovi I'm not sure if this happens, since the tour and the album always came together.

Another thing, I have friends who are crazy to see Guns N Roses again, they already saw it 4 years ago, they know Axl's problems and they don't care. They simply wants to revive the party, as if it were a Rolling Stones show, since they are a kind of extinct dinosaur.

And I wonder, any chance that Jon can do this kind of stadium tours next year? I know it's going to be horrible, but Guns N Roses is doing and with successfully. Axl barely has a voice and when he sings he has this horrible Mickey Mouse tone.

Of course I wouldn't go see them, it doesn't work with me just like I'm not watching Guns N Roses either, it's just a thought.

Whatever happens, I hope Jon finds a way to keep making albums, they don't have to be Bon Jovi. Jon might come back to do a solo album, and do some live performances. I think that path would be ideal for me, ending Bon Jovi in 2023-24?. Then go back to making solo albums (maybe with restricted live performances)... like when Bruce Springsteen releases more intimate albums.

I am intrigued by what will happen after April. I hope Jon doesn't announce a serious illness like the case of Bruce Willis or something.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 04-24-2022 at 12:59 PM..