View Single Post

Old 04-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to Gabriel Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
It's not that! I just get it because I'm a Super Power and understand Jon...

Jon keeps calling what's going on a rebirth... This is a brand new Bon Jovi and Jon's goal is not trying to recreate the past with these new members. He's trying to make it all seem different while staying the same... The band up there are about the new music. Shank's isn't on tour to play in a Bon Jovi classic cover band... Everett Bradley isn't there to sit out 5 or 6 songs a night. THINFS is Bon Jovi 2017 and their first album as a band... and more so a band without Richie... This is where Jon is right now... It's a rebirth and a new start...

We are now at what basically is a 30 date mini tour. Jon's goal is to create a set-list that covers everyone while keeping his voice somewhat preserved. It's not a 100 gig 8 month tour. It's just 30 shows so Jon puts together what HE THINKS is the best set-list to get through it... Something that he thinks will satisfy the different levels of fans, the old band members, the new band members, and more so, himself...

He think's he's got the winning formula! Attendance is there, the reviews have been great, the majority of people are leaving happy... Why does he need to change it? This isn't a massive world tour and they are hardly playing repeat cities. Again, why change it? To satisfy the 15 people on here who aren't even attending the shows anyway? Before the internet, in the early 90's Jon did the same thing and no one cared... 30 shows, 40 songs total... No screens, 7 new songs, story telling, 2 and a half hours shows, Jon performing like he's 30 running around and jumping into the audience...All from a guy we thought would never tour again after 2013, 2015 and even questioned more at the beginning of 2016.

These shows have been ****ing great... Reading a setlist and spot watching a select full of videos is shit and to be honest, your opinions don't validate or mean shit anyway... because everyone on here who actually did attended a show squashes everyone's opinions who hasn't attended a show to shreds... It's not just me A Rosa, it's everyone who attended...

This is WINNING as far as I'm concerned...
The winning part is keeping the house full every night despite the fact he can't sing anymore.

That's the proof that people can and certainly will be fooled.

Well done, little buddy.