View Single Post

Old 07-13-2017, 10:18 AM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovifan85 View Post
I think Jon has been smart.

He is 55, he is trying to preserve what vocal cords he has.

And there are fans, asking Matt Bongiovi when or if Bon Jovi will tour again in 2017 after September.

They could do, though I expect Bon Jovi to resume Touring in 2018. Again, Jon is going to be selective of the countries/places he Tours, I guess, Lisbon/Madrid, London, Manchester, Dublin, Cologne/Munich, Copenhagen, Zurich, Vienna, Athens and Milan are perhaps where Bon Jovi may tour if the venues are available and they sell enough tickets.

It's just how many other places and countries Jon wants to go to as well. Israel, I guess is one Bon Jovi would like to go again if they can. And Asia again, Japan perhaps? And Australia?

Why less shows? To perserve any vocals Jon has left, and they are all getting older. Hopefully, the majority of fans understand this.

One thing is for certain, Bon Jovi are not going to tour ever again like they used to.

Yup, he needs to preserve his vocal cords and I'm glad to see him doing just that by no extensive touring. Makes me so sad, though, because I'm his age! Getting older is no fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk