View Single Post

Old 03-30-2017, 07:54 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounce7800 View Post
Great to see Runaway back, shame Devils is still missing. I like there being a block of 4/5 THINFS songs but wish they would rotate them a little more - one night Devils, one night NYD. ANd for gods sake get Born Again Tomorrow in there. Rotate it with Rollercoaster or We Don't Run.

I feel like I'm intruding on this board as I am new here for posting. I've read the board for years and now can finally post using Tapatalk. I was unable to post using the web based version of this board as it was a pain in the butt.

I'm just so happy the band is back touring that any song I hear at a concert makes me happy! No set list complaints from me!

Maybe it is fans like me that make Jonny lazy with changing set lists, but bless him for still touring when he knows his voice is a problem for him. We are unbelievably lucky that the band is still going strong. They are healthy and still alive. Yes - still alive. I'm Jon's age and although it's not "old" you do feel grateful to still be here as many do not make it to 55!

As I said in another post, maybe after I've been blessed to go to a ton of shows I will be critical of set lists, but after only 5 shows I have not reached that point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk