View Single Post

Old 04-18-2017, 12:07 AM
Undiscovered Posts

Default Afterthoughts on the tour

I am curious as to what the general consensus is on the most recent tour. I was not fortunate enough to attend a show, but I followed it closely via YouTube and this forum. How does this tour, on the whole, compare to other jovi tours? How did the personal live experience differ from previous concerts? Best/worst shows and moments? I must say, it was fun waking up to read this forum. I still remember vividly reading the 20+ page thread about Greenville. My stomach jumped when in saw that always had been played. I soon listened to a bootleg of it and was overwhelmed by pride for Jon and his hard work and dedication.
"You gotta live it everyday, let the broken hearts stand as the price you gotta pay"
"Time will take its toll on a homeless soul, you become Love's refugee"