View Single Post

Old 01-15-2020, 04:44 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi100 View Post
But Jon is wayyy beter frontman. Bryan is not even close to Jons today standard. With no vocal Jon made incredible show in Warsaw last year
How is he a great frontman if he can't do the one thing he needs to do anymore? Bryan Adams pisses all over Jons today standard. Jon's glued to a mic half the show churning out the wrong notes and the other half is just him waving and flashing smiles to make up for the fact he can't sing anymore. I'd say it's more of a testament to the intelligence of Bon Jovi's audience failing to realize this than the quality of Jon Bon Jovi as a frontman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleman View Post
No one sad Adams is bigger act. Jovi are way bigger act and Jon is better frontman on stage....but not vocal wise. Saw Adams about 3times and he is great but he repeats the same formula about 15 years...
Yeah, unlike Bon Jovi who have clearly been re-inventing themselves by playing You Give Love A Bad Name as the third song as opposed to the second and end with Wanted Dead Or Alive instead of Livin' On A Prayer. Exciting times.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan