View Single Post

Old 01-15-2020, 09:00 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thierry View Post
I did actually. I was at both shows with good company. After listening to my recordings of both shows it was obvious that the shows were terrible. Can you point me to a website where I can ask for a refund please?
If you find one, let me know I had a good time in Munich as well due to nice company, but not due to the show.

And I think it's funny how easy people are pleased by now. I mean, if I go to a show of a band/singer I like and I'm not a diehard of, I'd at least want it to sound remotely like the recordings that made me go there. Imagine someone like Richie being there, waving to the crowd at every song and running from side to side for each solo, but failing on each one of them and being out of key while playing those. People would jump all over him.

It's like going to a comedian who runs around the stage but fails to deliver the punchlines or going to a restaurant where the chef shows all kind of tricks and is funny, but the food tastes poorly. How many would go there?