View Single Post

Old 01-15-2020, 10:34 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thierry View Post
I’m in New York in April and I don’t give a crap that I’m missing this.
You've probably been there a few time, haven't you? It's my first time plus I can't afford to visit the USA very often. I'm doing the trip now because I'm single and can use the extra money and personal free time. So I'm pissed that exactly one day after I buy plane tickets, they announce the tour. I'd love to go for the sake of seeing my favourite band in a legendary place like MSG.
On the other hand, I doubt that I'd fly there just because of the concert. I see Bryan Adams on regular basis because he is crazy and tour every year and often visits my country. I'D probably consider it if I knew it was any kind of reunion tour with Richie.

As I said last year about having Def Leppard opening for Bon Jovi, it's kinda sad that the opening act is miles better. This is a huge step down for Bon Jovi, pairing with an 1980s fella and doing only arenas. I'm curious about the prices. As everyting has gone much higher since last year, I can imagine it can be quite crazy.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights