View Single Post

Old 04-20-2020, 06:19 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Jon has already implied, in several interviews, that the tour definitely won't happen in 2020 - and 2021 looks iffy. I don't believe they're counting on selling more tickets for shows scheduled this summer. Especially knowing Ticketmaster has changed their policy regarding refunds for events that are rescheduled or postponed. The tour could be postponed indefinitely, instead of canceling it, and ticketholders are just slap out of luck. Sorry, Rolo, I admire your optimism; but in this case I think you're whistling in the dark.
At no time have I said that these concerts will be held, I'm just saying that you can still buy tickets, why? If Jon has said that there will be no more shows, why they is not canceled?. That's what I'm saying. We all assume that the album is overdue, but I go to iTunes and Amazon every day and they still keep the date. Included on the official website.

I am not saying that the concerts will not be canceled or postponed. I'm just saying that maybe they plan to release the album, and they need the ticket sales not to be canceled until the album is released. Then they can cancel the tour.

The album comes out on May 15. A week later, they count the digital sales and physical copies sent to the people who bought the ticket, and after those numbers are published on the billboard list, they could make a official statement canceling or postponing the tour, which is scheduled for 10 June.

It is possible that you are right, and that everything will be canceled, but other artists who have, have been updated on iTunes, Amazon (with a new date or no release date) and you cannot buy the tickets for the Tour on their respective official websites.

My point is ... about the Album, what do you think about all this, maybe they are working on a date to release the album? Or maybe they are waiting for the weeks to pass waiting for a better scenario?

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 04-20-2020 at 06:24 PM..