View Single Post

Old 04-20-2020, 06:43 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
At no time have I said that these concerts will be held, I'm just saying that you can still buy tickets, why? If Jon has said that there will be no more shows, why they is not canceled?. That's what I'm saying. We all assume that the album is overdue, but I go to iTunes and Amazon every day and they still keep the date. Included on the official website.
If they "Postpone" the dates without having rescheduled dates to announce, the tour will effectively be "cancelled" and they will have to give refunds. They will then have to have new onsale dates for the new dates and start from scratch with the ticket sales.

I'm sure that behind the scenes people are frantically trying to rebook the tour, so that they can announce rescheduled dates at the same time as the postponement so that they don't have to refund everybody. A big tour like this can be a pain to reschedule and venues are often held by artists up to 2 years in advance, and with the amount of tours being rescheduled at the moment, everyone is scrambling for venues on their desired dates. But this often takes lots of tweaking and moving things around. They need to have this all sorted before annoucing that the shows are moving. Until then they cannot take the current dates off sale. Not that it matters as no one is buying concert tickets for shows this summer at the moment.....

Last edited by Thinny; 04-20-2020 at 07:02 PM..