View Single Post

Old 02-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Suddenly

Default Bon Jovi to extent European Tour

Hi! This just came in. I work for promotion company in Greece and the concert will take place!!!! I'm excited because I am big fan!!

Bon Jovi to extent European Tour

Due to the massive ticket sales in Europe and the continuing support of the fans the band have decided to give something back, and will play more dates in Europe.

In a statement, guitarist Richie Sambora said: “If you want to see Bon Jovi at their best after25 years, come and see us. And who knew we’d someday be playing in Latvia!”

Singer Jon Bon Jovi said: “It’s great to have been around this length of time and still be playing new material, having it so well received and people liking the music."

Keyboard player David Bryan: “To be finally able to tour these parts of Europe we haven’t seen for such a long time is really exciting, we’re looking forward to it and play lots of stuff they haven’t heard for a long time!”

“Playing Moscow again has been a dream come true, says drummer Tico Torres. We never thought we’d return there after the Moscow Peace Fest in 1989, I can’t wait to rock the square. And all our loyal fans that travel with us get to see some new places for a change.” [laughs]

July 12, 2008 – Milan, Italy
July 14, 2008 - Athens, Greece
July 16, 2008 – Zagreb, Croatia
July 18, 2008 – Sofia, Bulgaria
July 20, 2008 – Istanbul, Turkey
July 22, 2008 – Bucharest, Romania
July 23, 2008 – Budapest, Hungary
July 25, 2008 – Warsaw, Poland,
July 27, 2008 – Riga, Latvia
July 28, 2008 – Tallinn, Estonia
July 30, 2008 - St. Petersburg, Russia
August 1, 2008 – Moscow, Russia

Venues tbc, and more dates will be anounced within the next few weeks.

That is it!!!