View Single Post

Old 01-24-2020, 05:41 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I think people are cherry picking facts when it comes to slagging the band sometimes. In 2018 his top non VIP, non fan club ticket cost was $108 and lowest was in the low $50s. All purchases came with a copy of his (then) new album.

None of that is far off with the current band. The dude is more respected and probably sounds better BUT what the band is doing isn't that different than the standard.
That's certainly different to UK. Not sure about Fan Club tickets but general sale tickets for Bryan's last tour were £42.90 - £51.30 which is pretty cheap these days for a big artist (price based on the Nottingham show - prices tend to be the same in each city over here, usually with a slight increase in London). I presume that Europe was similar. And taking into account his popularity has always been, and continues to be, similar to BJs over here, that's really good value.

By comparison, Tickets for the last Bon Jovi tour started at almost double £83.70 - £175 (based on the Coventry show) - though I think there were some offers available later on.

Note that Bryan's tour was lots of Arena's though, instead of a few stadiums. Neither came with the CDs...