View Single Post

Old 01-24-2020, 05:45 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
That's certainly different to UK. Not sure about Fan Club tickets but general sale tickets for Bryan's last tour were £42.90 - £51.30 which is pretty cheap these days for a big artist (price based on the Nottingham show - prices tend to be the same in each city over here, usually with a slight increase in London). I presume that Europe was similar. And taking into account his popularity has always been, and continues to be, similar to BJs over here, that's really good value.

By comparison, Tickets for the last Bon Jovi tour started at almost double £83.70 - £175 (based on the Coventry show) - though I think there were some offers available later on.

Note that Bryan's tour was lots of Arena's though, instead of a few stadiums. Neither came with the CDs...
I think it depends on the market. Is he a bigger name in Europe than in North America?