View Single Post

Old 02-04-2020, 05:19 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvistico View Post
Weird, 2013 ( Europe ) had most impressive stage design since 2001 when they had the empire stage rooftop as a stage design.
2003 looked huge but failed because of a bad lightshow, so it had all potential to be Stones/U2 - ish but it wasn't at all.
2005 was pretty cool, just as 2003 but fell short for the same reasons.
2007 was back to the basic stage but fortunately with a nice screen that was wrapped around the speakers of the stage.
2009/2010 was fully indoor but nothing special ( look at the MSG dvd)
2011 greates hits tour was nothing but a half rond circle ( inspired by what pink floyd used 20 years before) with a huge screen ( but that's just like a big TV) and poor lights.
2013 was the Sofia stage - for once that looked cool !
2019 THINFS tour europe was relatively classic but the visuals and screens were nice. The curved thing really gave it that little extra.
Fair, I was speaking indoor, I should have specified. I haven't personally seem them outdoors since....oh wow. 2006? I can't remember if the Toronto stadium show in 2011 was covered or not.