View Single Post

Old 04-15-2022, 06:55 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
I feel like he's forgot how to act on stage. Whether it's age or not, he doesn't even seem 'cool' anymore. He's always been cringe but a lot of stuff he got away with. It's like he doesn't know how to 'dance', dare I call it dancing, doesn't know where to walk, doesn't know what to do with his arms, I feel like he's lost a lot of his spark.

Vocals are shocking.

I mentioned to someone the other day that at the promo shows, he was stood there, purposely not grabbing the microphone, using little hand signals to conduct himself on what notes to get and working on breathing. He's completely sacked that off now.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I attribute a lot of that with his growing insecurities since his voice has gone downhill. He flashes that smile, raises the hands up to the audience during a solo or outro on one side of the stage and then another looking like a mime conductor meanwhile his face is like he's thinking what to do and where to go next and "damn I butchered that!". I truly do feel for the guy, but the tickets are getting waaayy too expensive and the decline way too steep!....