View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
That's basically just what I was saying. They're asking for too much money, and no promoter will pay that, because Van Halen will not sell tickets here. They're just not that popular.

Ice
Fair enough. Back in 2006 a Dutch promoter brought up how getting Van Halen to Europe was deemed impossible. They were offered a small arena tour (6.000-8.000 people), something just not possible for Def Leppard, hence me saying such a thing. I know things are differently in Scandinavia though, that kind of music is way more popular over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
They're big in Japan and Australia. When someone says "overseas", they're not specifically referring to Holland.

You really interpret things on message boards poorly, which surprises me as I have the feeling you are a member of many. I'm not getting worked up at all (and never do).
I'm very much aware we're not talking about Holland here, I'm not that daft. But I've no problem with interpreting things here, I know my way around the English language better than most Americans do, which has absolutely nothing to do with how I interpret things on a messageboards anyway.

Considering you're from the Boston area, meaning the East Coast of the U.S.A., saying overseas usually means Europe. When I say overseas I'm not talking about Japan either. And yes, you do get worked up, you get worked up all the time about the smallest things on here.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Last edited by Supersonic; 04-02-2013 at 08:49 PM..