View Single Post

Old 09-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Next 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJFan99 View Post
I, for one, would be very happy with that kind of a set nowadays. IBTFY and BOR should get played a lot more than Always, though, as Jon doesn't struggle with them nearly as much as he does with Always. I have to say I was extremely glad that Jon brought back the ad-libs at the end of IBTFY - they weren't as long or as "poetic" as before, but holy f***, it was still a nice touch and very cool to hear.

Scars pretty much puts me into sleep every time I hear it, so I'd suggest him to sing GBTM at its place as often as possible. I also much prefer Knockout to BAT, even though most of you probably don't. The same goes for YHMFH vs. SNGMSM - the former is far better of a track than the latter (Sunday Morning, for me, is basically a second-rate recreation of Just Older combined with Nickelback's Gotta Be Somebody).

But, remember: a set list isn't "JBJ friendly" if it doesn't have Who Says, I Love This Town and Captain Crash...

Yeah me too. I really missed his adlibs especially on SIBSN. Also for those 3 songs, I would love them if they're played as encore together w/ Blood on Blood and hopefully Make A Memory which is like a softer Always for me.