View Single Post

Old 12-12-2010, 06:22 AM
Blame it on the love of posting

Default jon's shrugging when signing tough songs

I'm a singer myself, not trained by a coach or anything but i've always heard from other people and producers indeed, that you should not shrug your shoulders when trying to sing tough notes. if you look at videos of jovi in the mid night ninties and roughly up till 2002, jon had a much more relaxed posture back then. if you look at him now, he looks like he's trying to take a crap the size of a u-boat (571, c'mon just say it). I'm sure there'a reason for that, he simply didn't de-learned all he knew in the past. but it still puzzles me.

Oh Jon, wouldn't it be easier if you just gave the hard core fans some satisfaction ? we've been moaning about your singing since 2002. you've had up and downs ever since. we cheered you and then we slammed you. then cheered and them slammed. and so on and so forth.

you may say " I don't have to tell you folk shit" but we're the ones who keep the machine oily and working because we're the ones who buy the records and tickets for the concerts and all the merchandising.

A video on facebook perhaps ? " hi folks this is jon bon jovi. I know you hardcore fans have been wondering...."

just a thought. don't blame me, it's 5.22 in the morning.

Lisbon 2008; Lisbon 2011