View Single Post

Old 03-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJFan99 View Post
My predictions about tonight's show:

There will be a tour debut... Captain Crash, where are you? We need a superhero! (I Love This Town will make its debut in Cleveland.)

JBJ will sound like a 75-year-old WOMAN during 90% of the gig.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jon gave Always a try again tonight, but I really, REALLY hope he'll save it for the last song this time - Blood On Blood, Wanted and Prayer sounded absolutely horrendous in LA as they were performed after Always.

Blood On Blood won't be played, but Saturday Night will (hopefully with ad-libs for the first time in a LOOONG time).

Bad Name and BTBMB will be played back to back again, and Knockout will be swapped for the 4th song in the set.

Jon will go for the scream during the solo on KTF for the first time since 2011, but I'm pretty sure he'll end up just coughing like hell.

Bad Medicine will be performed as a medley with Shout - or do you think the "wait a minute (weeeaaamiiineeeaaa)" part is too high for him nowadays?

The rendition of Sleep will include snippets of both Jumpin' Jack Flash and Start Me Up. Also, Jon will go for the call-and-response "oh yeah's" at the start of the song again.

Lost Highway will be done with the cool breakdown (á la 2011).

BTBMB will include the extended "deep inside" part (á la 2006).

Whole Lot Of Leavin' will be left out and replaced with Raise Your Hands.

This whole post gave a me good chuckle... Would love to see Shout brought back. Also, that little breakdown in Lost Highway is great.

Has Runaway been played on this tour? Wish they would bring that back as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk