View Single Post

Old 03-22-2017, 09:06 PM
Dry County

I'd kill for the 2000 set... Even though Twist & Shout is far from my favorite cover BJ has performed through the years, I'd sure as hell take it over the more-than-predictable Wanted/Prayer encore (which, by the way, has been standard in the USA since the LH tour at least - here I am, waiting for the 10th anniversary of that f***ing snoozefest).

After a few warm-up shows after the 8-day break, I think it's finally time for Always tonight. It doesn't matter if Jon can't sing it properly - even the shittiest possible (electric) version of the song is better than no Always at all (or, even worse, the TLFR version for that matter). However, if his voice isn't up for it, I'm more than certain that he'll kick off the encore with the good ol' Who Says...

Also, I'd be extremely happy if the guys played I Love This Town tonight... oh, wait - I've got something even better: SUMMERTIME! And Jon's all-time favorite, Captain Crap & The Booty Queen Of Marshmallows, will be played of course.

Honestly, I think the acoustic version of Santa Fe would be epic even with Jon's current voice. He dodged the high notes on that song on the Circle/GH tour as well, so how could it possibly sound that different from the two versions back then (London '10 and Barcelona '11)?

PS. Jon... Jon... GODDAMNIT, JON!!! Where's my Fingerprints, with an epic duel solo by both Shanks and Phil X?????

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??????????

Last edited by BJFan99; 03-22-2017 at 09:20 PM..