View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Next 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicjovi View Post
Hi All,

I am going to be in the States on the 27th July in the NJ area and have been pondering about getting some tickets for the Metlife Stadium. I have had a look on Ticketmaster and the tickets are horrifically expensive and it seems that all the decent blocks are sold out completely. Does anyone know if there is a fan-to-fan ticket exchange in the States like there is Scarlet Mist in the UK? Ebay are selling tickets but they are over $1,400 for tickets in the pit or the first few blocks! How much were these tickets when they were first on sale?

Also, for anyone who has been there before - can they let me know what the view is like on the floor if you are about half way back? I am only 5'5" and don't want to have a really crap view of the stage! And are the upper levels really high?

We are also looking to stay in a hotel for the night (after the concert) - can anyone suggest a good budget hotel in the area? Perhaps in Secaucus as I believe there is a train which runs from the Metlife staight to Secausus station? Is that right?

Sorry for all the questions and would really appreciate any tips you might have.

Thanks,
Vickie
Welcome to the wonderful world of Jon the Capitalist...the tickets are outrageous here in the US.