View Single Post

Old 11-04-2021, 08:36 AM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGiant View Post
Been thinking about the next tour these last few days to be honest and whether I'd end up attending. With these vids I like to give him the benefit of the doubt as always takes him a few shows to warm up. I just dont think I can ever top Wembley on the last tour ya know? I sort of went full circle. My love for the band goes back to me being young and seeing "Always" on the Live from London VHS! My oldest brother had attended - While the show was short and the vocals were mostly off, getting "Always" on that last tour, finally under the arch was a perfect way for me to walk away I think - Live anyway!

I’m the same. Wembley 19 will go down as my last show. It was ok. We got no real surprises - maybe Always was a surprise as Jon was struggling way before then - and I know once tour is announced I know I’ll want to buy tickets but I just need to check out the performances in this thread to remind me of why I’m not going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo