View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezearis View Post
Solid Sambora's post is exactly what I think. Jon and Richie should read it.
I agree, they most definitely should.

Even though I've had a bad feeling about this all along, I was devastated when I saw the news. I don't think I'll be listening to any Bon Jovi music these days, because it hurts too damn much.

I hate the way they are handling this. I've said it before, I get wanting to keep things private, but this affects our lives too and we deserve more info. So far the theory of him leaving the band makes most sense, but I can't believe he'd leave so many fans hanging. Time will tell. No matter what, I honestly hope Richie's OK.

Their PR... if it can be called that... is just terrible. Terrible. The fans deserve more than last minute announcements and vague info. Matt shouldn't say anything at all. His tweets cause more drama. He knows nothing, then he knows something, blah blah. Geez.
As sad as I am, I'm really pissed off as well and I'd sell my overpriced Munich tickets if I could.
2014: 07/03 Frank Turner @Ljubljana; 09/06 Queens of the Stone Age @Ljubljana; 16/06 The Rolling Stones @Vienna; 20/06 Richie Sambora @Munich; 22/06 Pearl Jam @Trieste; 25/06 Aerosmith @Milan; 18/07 Pivo in cvetje festival @Laško; 02/08 Joss Stone @Ljubljana; 11/09 The Dublin Legends @Ljubljana; 09/11 The Gaslight Anthem @Zagreb