View Single Post

Old 08-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

LMAO

Just goofing on you tube this am, and as could be expected several others have now made a video with Come Back As Me - tried to copy and post what I came across but for some reason can not, so"

Torneye 1wk ago

"This comment has received too many negative votes." (so it is hidden, you have to ask to see it.)

"Please take this song down you don't have authorization to use it."

Of course, people here know that Torneye is Nikkis brother - I guess now they have exclusive rights to Richies' music. Found one where Torneye was marked as spam, and several removed unknown author, which I can't help but wonder?{ EDIT: have now found several where he makes the above statement and only 1 where person told him if You Tube said, then only in a nut shell. I replied to one, ask if he had copyright? What about radio playing it without official release, some will not for that reason. Can't have it both ways and if about $, should not have used social media to break it.} I personally hope every videographer makes their own version now - and you can actually see the negative comments on others. No censorship. How can we grow if we don't get it all. I personally like the song but Hate the way it came via Lund.

Last edited by golittleperson; 08-12-2013 at 09:32 PM..