View Single Post

Old 08-12-2013, 11:04 PM
It's my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviJovi View Post
I don't understand the point of this type of post. This thread is about Richie not being on tour. The things he does while not on tour, I would think, are relevant to the topic. Those who are over this thread should maybe just not visit it.

I don't get the BSWRS comment since this thread has his name on it. There are plenty of threads that have nothing to do with Richie and are the normal bashing of the entire band which is customary here. (Not to say it isn't deserved in some instances)
Maybe it seemed a little harsh, but there are people (and I can't be the only one) who come into this thread to look for actual news, even little tidbits regarding when/if Richie will return. It's gotten way too redundant now, just the same 5 or so people going back and forth about random tweets and his open shirt.

I'm not trying to condemn discussion, but a lot of this could just go into a General chat thread or something. Just because Richie tweeted about waking up in Cali (his home, mind you) while not being on the tour doesn't make it pertinent to him being not on the tour.