View Single Post

Old 08-04-2019, 07:14 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
JackieBlue, in my job I personally wrote a lot of contracts and I always include a clause of "absoluta reserva" and that I could "Resolver Unilateralmente EL CONTRATO durante la ejecución y sin expresión de causa y/o cuando lo considere conveniente, en virtud a las necesidades propias de mis actividades económicas, bastando para ello que envíe una comunicación electrónica con una antelación de SIETE (07) DÍAS NATURALES..."

and now that you are SO interested in Bon Jovi business, maybe you wanna know the story behind the BJ cups at concerts... https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/hcmc37jhqc
Interesting. Google translate doesn't have punctuation, though; so I'm not sure if I'm interpreting it correctly. Does that mean you can unilaterally resolve (i.e., change, amend, cancel) the contract without cause during the execution (i.e., before it's signed by both parties), and you can resolve the contract *after*execution when it's deemed appropriate by virtue of the needs of your economic situation/needs with sufficient notice (i.e., 7 natural, vs business days)? What I mean is, are you reserving the right to resolve (withdraw, change, amend) at any time; but if you do so after the both parties have signed, your right to resolve is dependent on a change in your financial situation, as well as providing 7 days notice?

Cool video. So the cups at BJ concerts are recyclable? If so, that's kinda neat.